North Star Housing Group has three Boards:
- The North Star Board
- The Endeavour Board
- The Teesdale Board
The group operates an overlapping Board structure, with the majority of Board members acting on behalf of all three members of the group.
The remuneration of Board members for their work on behalf of the Group in 2019/20 is:
Vice Chair £5,167
Chair GAC £4,874
Board member £3,481
- Jed Lester – Chair – Jed is a senior partner and director at Baines Jewitt Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers.
- Morgan McClintock – Deputy Chair – Morgan is the former University Secretary at Teesside University, now retired.
- Anna Urbanowicz – Chair of Group Audit Committee– Anna is a Chartered Accountant and has worked all her career in the private sector. Anna is Group Director of Internal Controls at Esh Group.
- Pat Buckley – Pat is a former Head of Policy at Stockton Borough Council, now retired.
- Linda Bird – Linda is a former Human Resource Development Manager at Sunderland University, now retired.
- Paul Craggs – Paul is a former Commercial Manager for Shepherd Construction, he is now a Construction Consultant and owner of a property letting company in Darlington.
- Peter Waugh – Peter is a former Director of Huntsman Pigments. He now works as a Consultant in the global chemical industry and as an Industrial Tutor at Durham University.
- Margaret Smith – is a retired housing professional.
- Anne Worrall-Davies – Anne worked in young people’s mental health services as a Consultant Psychiatrist and now holds a number of Clinical Advisor and Non-Executive Director roles across the North of England.
- David Lyall – David is the recently retired Chief Information Officer with the Regulator, Homes England.
- Jason Ridley – Jason is currently Director of Finance and IT with Leeds Federated Housing Association.