- Peter Waugh (Chair) – Peter is a former Director of Huntsman Pigments. He now works as a Consultant in the global chemical industry and as an Industrial Tutor at Durham University.
- Anna Urbanowicz (Deputy Chair) – Anna is a Chartered Accountant and has worked all her career in the private sector. Anna is a Former Group Director of Internal Controls at Esh Group.
- Jason Ridley (Chair of Risk and Audit Committee) – Jason is currently Director of Finance and IT with Leeds Federated Housing Association.
- Margaret Smith – is a retired housing professional.
- Paul Craggs – Paul is a former Commercial Manager for Shepherd Construction, he is now a Construction Consultant and owner of a property letting company in Darlington.
- David Lyall – David is the recently retired Chief Information Officer with the Regulator, Homes England.
- Claire Warren – Claire is currently Chief Executive of Pickering and Ferens Homes.
- Mark Thompson – Mark is semi-retired running his own HR consultancy. Prior to this Mark was a HR Director in the retail sector, professional services and most recently in Education.
- Graeme Allinson – Graeme is an experienced Corporate Banking Director and was the Head of Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics division at Barclays. Other responsibilities have included Customer Satisfaction and Risk & Governance.
- David Walker – David is an experienced regeneration and property development expert who has extensive knowledge of managing and delivering mixed use development projects.
- Simon Wake – Simon has over 30 years’ experience in the commercial property sector, acting for a wide variety of clients across many areas of business, but particularly in relation to the development sector.
If you want to find out more about our Board members please click here.
We maintain a register of declarations of interests for all our Board and Committee members – if you would like more information about this please contact email@example.com.