North Star Housing Group has three boards:
- The North Star Board
- The Endeavour Board
- The Teesdale Board
The group operates an overlapping board structure, with the majority of board members acting on behalf of all three members of the group.
The remuneration of Board members for their work on behalf of the Group in 2017/18 is:
Chair – £8,323
Deputy Chair – £4,942
GAC Chair- £4,162
Board Member – £3,329
- Jed Lester – Chair – Jed is a senior partner and director at Baines Jewitt Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers.
- Morgan McClintock – Deputy Chair – Morgan is the former University Secretary at Teesside University, now retired.
- Andrew Marshall – Chair of Group Audit Committee – Andrew is the founder of Andrew Marshall Residential Properties and a qualified accountant.
- Pat Buckley – Pat is a former Head of Policy at Stockton Borough Council, now retired.
- Linda Bird – Linda is a former Human Resource Development Manager at Sunderland University, now retired.
- Paul Craggs – Paul is a former Commercial Manager for Shepherd Construction, he is now a Construction Consultant and owner of a property letting company in Darlington.
- Adrian Hill – Adrian is a North Star resident, a North Star LINK member and a member of Skinningrove Link-up.
- Peter Waugh – Peter is a former Director of Huntsman Pigments. He now works as a Consultant in the global chemical industry and as an Industrial Tutor at Durham University.
- Margaret Smith – is a retired housing professional.
- Anna Urbanowicz – Anna is a Chartered Accountant and has worked all her career in the private sector. Anna is Group Director of Internal Controls at Esh Group.